Discuss Please Help - Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this a back boiler set-up? with expansion under cylinder?.
i guess its about 25yrs old, and thats old enough to be replaced.

Never seen anything like it, but interested to know if anyone can explain......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please Help - Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to this forum and also complete novice who knows pretty much nothing about plumbing. However I have done quite some google searching...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I'm going to replace my hot water cylinder with as close as I can to like for like. Replacing as it doesn't have an immersion heater. It's a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm finally getting to do my own bathroom renovation (spend most of my time doing everyone else's). The bathroom is on the ground...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock