Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm Vaillant group eco non payment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

negas

Just wondering if any body else nation wide, fitted boilers for the Glowworm/Vaillant group eco deal and have not been paid for them, and had some lame excuse for non payment. A large number have come to light around my area (west yorks) in the last few days. Thanks in advance :veryangry2:

What scheme is it?

What at was the excuse given to you?
It was glow worms own Eco scheme you supply and fit a glow worm boiler and controls which then they were supposed to pay £1500 +vat within 14days on completion. They knocked back the final payment for a very poor excuse saying final evidence photos should be in a file not just attaced indivualy,this was then rectified straight away,then we had to wait 14 days to see if this was ecepted just before this we got an email saying the forms have been updated and we need to get cust to resign before this could be done the scheme shut down the portle which everybody was using and then all went quite. I am only owed £3600 in know personally that some self employed indivuals that are owed well over £10,000

You supply and fit the boiler?? Strange deal that... I wouldn't have touched it to be honest.
That's a lot of wedge to be laying out on a promise, if I was owed 10K I'd be down at their head office ready to drive the transit through the front doors :lol:

You supply and fit the boiler?? Strange deal that... I wouldn't have touched it to be honest.
That's a lot of wedge to be laying out on a promise, if I was owed 10K I'd be down at their head office ready to drive the transit through the front doors :lol:
Yeh me too one of these lads has been going mad and has already getting an MP involved and has taken legal steps towards the Vaillant group and there are many more around here I just curious to see if this is nation wide

Yet another reason I won't get involved in that sort of thing I won't outlay that sort of cash or jump through the hoops.

It was glow worms own Eco scheme you supply and fit a glow worm boiler and controls which then they were supposed to pay £1500 +vat within 14days on completion. They knocked back the final payment for a very poor excuse saying final evidence photos should be in a file not just attaced indivualy,this was then rectified straight away,then we had to wait 14 days to see if this was ecepted just before this we got an email saying the forms have been updated and we need to get cust to resign before this could be done the scheme shut down the portle which everybody was using and then all went quite. I am only owed £3600 in know personally that some self employed indivuals that are owed well over £10,000

my mate who I sub to sometimes is owed £5000,and said exactly what your post states.

That's terrible... could put small guys out of business that :(

The thing is that all the guy's that see this post will be thinking the same not a good advert for glow worm vaillant group ,if you're buying boilers you need to have some confidence in the manufacturers certainty put me of dealing with them.

The thing is that all the guy's that see this post will be thinking the same not a good advert for glow worm vaillant group ,if you're buying boilers you need to have some confidence in the manufacturers certainty put me of dealing with them.

For sure, who do they own again? is it:
Baxi
Potterton
Glowworm
Sauny D
Vaillant
?

For sure, who do they own again? is it:
Baxi
Potterton
Glowworm
Sauny D
Vaillant
?

I'm OK then cos I don't fit any of those lol and by the way some manufacturers do look on the site wb ect I know ideal certainly do.

Last edited:
personally i think they had a monumental cock up by not keeping tabs on how much funding they had secured compared to the amount of boilers they approved for fitting. Because the worst of it all we did jump through the hoops which then they said yes you can fit that boiler all has been approved (and yes i have heard a couple are close to going under if they can afford to as some accounts could even be secured against there own assets as with most one man bands)

although vaillant has a good product range there ethics seem to be getting more and more questionable in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm Vaillant group eco non payment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi, My Glow worm Ultimate 120ff is dying - just started leaking from the heat exchanger, which I assume is terminal. I'm looking for a replacement regular boiler for my traditional, open-vented S plan installation, as 'like for like' as possible under current regs, with reliability and long...
Replies
Views
R
I want to buy two boilers for a large house. The current set up is 1 Glow Worm Ultimate 28ish kw boiler serving half the house. This has been ultra reliable as one might expect of a glow worm. The other half haas a Halstead Best 90 which although not super reliable is very quick and easy to...
Replies
Views
W
I'm just wondering if anyone can help with a problem with my 19 year Glow-Worm Fuelsaver 55F boiler. It has to be said this has been an exceptionally reliable system and the only maintenance in 13 years of living here has been to have one circulation pump for the hot water system replaced...
Replies
Views
WackyRaces
W
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock