Discuss Existing room stat with wireless programmer and stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

p0bber

Hi,

I'm looking to install a wireless programmer and stat on my Main Combi 30 HE. I believe the Towerstat RF/BM Radio Frequency Control Receiver is compatible and the modular receiver simply replaces the existing mechanical timer. However, what happens to the existing room stat? Will I have to disconnect it or will the wireless one just override it?

Many thanks,

Simon

Iam not familiar with that make of stat, but if it is as you say a wireless stat and programer then you will need to disconect the current stat an then Id put the stat/reciever in the same place of the old stat, then the wireless reciever unit will go under/next to your boiler and need tobe connected to your boiler ususally through the same link that the original wired stat was connected to.

Hi,

I'm looking to install a wireless programmer and stat on my Main Combi 30 HE. I believe the Towerstat RF/BM Radio Frequency Control Receiver is compatible and the modular receiver simply replaces the existing mechanical timer. However, what happens to the existing room stat? Will I have to disconnect it or will the wireless one just override it?

Many thanks,

Simon

tbh you already have a good boiler why are you bothering with tower yes i know there cheap but they are tat you will find it unreliable just get a honeywell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Existing room stat with wireless programmer and stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, At our old flat, we had a combi boiler which dealt with heating and hot water without an additional tank. There was an external timer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 126113
D
M
Hi all - new member home owner here My Remeha Rematic RF room stat has a failed mechanical clock. The unit still talks to my Remeha Avanta Plus...
Replies
Views
I am quoting on a job in a very nice property the problem I have is the boiler will be in a purpose built boiler room just off the utility room...
Replies
Views
B
Just starting to have the trickle of plumbers round doing quotes for boilers and, as I suspected and hoped WOULDN'T happen, they're giving me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock