Discuss Engage Brain Before Opening Mouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Went to B & Q yesterday with my beloved. We were walking past the bathroom displays and Gill
looks up and says 'whats the point of a Bath cover ?' what she saw was a bath displayed with the
shower screen laid over it ! I called her a muppet and she didnt speak to me for a while.

centralheatking

It can't be helped. I was walking round Bangor harbour with my shining light when she looked at one of the 8" chains holding the mooring pontoons in place.
"What's that for?" She asked.
"Don't pull it whatever you do!" I replied.
"Why not?"
"You'll let the sea out!"
"Ohhhhhhhh!"

Think I got 5 paces before she cottoned on!

Went to B & Q yesterday with my beloved. We were walking past the bathroom displays and Gill
looks up and says 'whats the point of a Bath cover ?' what she saw was a bath displayed with the
shower screen laid over it ! I called her a muppet and she didnt speak to me for a while.

centralheatking

Yep I do things like that, and always regret it. Can't believe how many new and inventive ways my mrs can get revenge.

Look at it from the point of view that while SWMBO is tormenting you, she is leaving some other poor soul alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Engage Brain Before Opening Mouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
R
sad day today, quite affected really. 6pm last night i drove down the usual road home, 10 mins later the wife and daughter followed behind. when...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, Unfortunately this is yet another Ferroli problem! We've had a few problems in the past with this but thankfully we've always been able...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Changed bath the other day, crack in bath - store sent me to change it - when i got there - took panel off and waste was too high going into...
Replies
Views
F
Hello, This may be a long one, so please bear with me. I have an alpha combi boiler, but of late it has been struggling to heat the water...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Back