Discuss Which one would I need? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could probably manage quite well with the basic one.

For the majority of jobs, you probably don't even need that - you can calculate static pressures of gravity systems. Experience will give you an indication of suitability of taps and mixers etc.

The main place where you need to find water pressure and flow rates is when fitting electric showers and combi boilers.

Ok thanks, I was kinda thinking that it'd be a lot to shell out if I wouldn't be using it much, but wasn't sure if the basic one would be ok... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which one would I need? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hello - am hoping someone out there can offer some advice... I've been living in a split level 1st & 2nd floor masionette for two months, which...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock