Discuss T4TS plumbing scenarios in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCIALIA

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Is anyone else having any problems with the scenarios, i just wanna chuck it out of the bloody window. If anyone has any walk throughs, it would be appreciated as i can fix the problem no worries but not complete it exactly as the program wants & it driving me nuts!

hi mate i dont know how to do soundness test in senario 3
please help me
akh

hi mate, the scenarios are a pain,,,scenario 1 their are nineteen thing to check basically everything to do with the cold water system, count them as you go along isolators,taps,toilet etc,etc....
scenario 2 hot water check,the immersion heater has been left on and its too high,turn it down to 60 degrees again check everything to do with the hot water,
scenariol 3 not done that yet,got as far as a soundness test and failed so got bored with it.....good luck

hi got this disk of a mate for fun.
check every thing that is wet plumbing, it will tell you if not relevant.
and dont forget to leave the house as you found it water / heat on doors shut etc.

Good day one and all, I am also struggling with the soundness testing!! do you have to check each piece of pipework which is adjoined to the isolation/service valves?! I do know after many times of being told that you must turn the boiler OFF before you play with the gate valve. Will give it another attempt when kids are tucked up in bed!
Regards James

I am also struggling with the soundness test in sanario 3, if anyone has any advice it will be very much appreciated

are you referring to a gas tightness test ?

Last edited by a moderator:
no the soundness test for hot and cold water systems. (scenario 3 on the Trade 4 trade skills virtual reality cd). Ive read the guide in my book but its not the same in the VR house, you cant just go to your toolbox and grab a tool. the last problem i had to solve was two leaking taps but it wouldnt let me change the tap washers i had to replace the taps with new ones, shurely i should have had both options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anybody finish the senario 2. I have problem with the hot water system check, rest is done, it is 18 points to inspect. Somebody can tell my whom from kitchen&cupboard has to by inspect. help please its getting me mad

I have not heard of these scenarios are they part of an on line plumbing course ? Where do you get the Cd's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4TS plumbing scenarios in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock