Search the forum,

Discuss Advice needed for a mixer Spray for kitchen ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I think is called a dual flow mixer for unbalanced feeds. How hard is it to find one ? Please, has anyone managed to find such a thing ? Mostly I find info, forums, all mentioning showers, bath and basin mixers but nothing for the kitchen. Anyone actually bought one ? Name, model and brand please if they exist or am I going to have to install extra restrictors in the cold supply. I am planning on refurbishing the kitchen with new worktops and a new sink, preferably with a single hole mixer rather than a two hole mixer that I have now. Not a plumber by any stretch so please forgive my layman descriptions, but I can fit taps to a kitchen sink although presently, I ain't done the right thing because I didn't consider the water pressure differences ! Many, many thanks in advance

Have you got a photo of the sink at the moment?

Thanks

Reply to Advice needed for a mixer Spray for kitchen ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock