Discuss innapropriate use of fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

well this 5 year old wimpy house made me laugh, what do you think?:D
i counted 24 push fits in total and 3-4'' copper pipe.

it leaks every where too.

Attachments

• Photo-0019.jpg
    Photo-0019.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha like the trap and the earth bond for the 4" length of copper! Is that also an earth bond onto plastic pipe at the top?

Looks to be a DIY job.

Last edited:
They all look like this lol!, at least theyve used copper between the fittings, plastic was "perfectly acceptable":eek: when I used to work for them.

All pretty standard for new build. That one is very neat by comparison to most.
A disgrace really:mad:

dont like that jg speed fit stuff too chunky n big , but out of most i suppose its one of the easier ones to take apart if it dosent take right

HA HA HA never buy a house from them that is ridiculous!!! god knows what the rest of the house! lmao

what no waste disposal or pop up undersink dustbin?:p:p:)regards turnpin

oh ffs where do these clowns learn? the circus or wild west lol:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to innapropriate use of fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all. I'm new to this forum and need some advice about some concerns about a new gas boiler that I have had fitted by a gas safe engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
P
Hi people, I am trying to do a basic plumbing installation, and would like some pointers, as i have never done any plumbing in my life, and i...
Replies
Views
plonkerplumber
P

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock