Discuss advise for electric water heater to be used for small hairdressing salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DKIMBER

Hi,

Could anyone give me advise on which electirc water heater would be most suitable for my small hairdressing salon. I basically need a system that will provide me with constant hot water ( heats the water as I'm using it). Only 1 sink unit, connected to the cold water mains.

Have tried small invented water tank heater but runs cold too quickly!

DK:confused:

put in a decent mira electric shower for each hair washing basin and have a separate 15l unvented heater for your kitchen/wc area for sink handwashing, works for a local hairdressers near me

In my experiance, even a small salon uses lots of hot water, and they are usually fitted out with andrews unvented hot water heaters that are able to keep up with the demand.

In my experiance, even a small salon uses lots of hot water, and they are usually fitted out with andrews unvented hot water heaters that are able to keep up with the demand.

I think they wanted advice on electric heaters, probably dont have gas?

your quite right old plumber my fault for not reading the thread properly, apoligies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advise for electric water heater to be used for small hairdressing salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I’ve a conventional gas boiler and unvented water tank which is probably about 500l; it’s two mètres tall and about a meter across. I get good...
Replies
Views
Some advice for a small charity if possible please. I’ve been asked to reinstate a water heater into a building which is used infrequently, but...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock