Discuss secret santa ideas for a biulder? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, as the title says, every year we all do a secret santa thing, so far to my knowledge the biulder has had:

A Rubber brick.
a chocolate toolbox with chocolate tools
wine (boring)

What the hell can i get a builder? its got to be a mickey take of his job.

Was thinking of getting him a DIY Book lol, but have no other ideas.

What would you guys get?:rolleyes:

a bent 90 degree spirit level. to help when cutting corners.
or a pair of spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to secret santa ideas for a biulder? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
So you just bought or moved into the house, switched on the heating, and only some radiators are completely hot, while others are lukewarm with...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all. I had some news yesterday that was the most stupid thing I had ever heard. I got called to a meeting at work yesterday, but had to...
Replies
Views
MickyB
M
S
First off this is not a job, same as the Saniflo type systems, are there jobs plumbers don't do. thread. Just getting titbits of info while...
Replies
Views
Customer told me he had a leak in his loft from a pipe that had been capped off, simple job I thought. However found that the pipe is in fact what...
Replies
Views
Back