Discuss H/L Reset light on warmflow boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On mine, you take the front panel off and the button is up the top on the left hand side.

Hi

I realise this form is a bit old but I had the same problem this Christmas and it helped! However my boiler is fairly old and did not have a red button with an X but it was located on the back of the thermostat. My boiler is a Warmflow M5 and if you take the top panel off you get access to the circuit housing box, behind this there was a bolt but its hollow, it leads to the back of the thermostat! If you put something plastic in and push you will feel a very small click, this reset's the thermostat!

Took me a while to figure out, had to remove the thermostat to figure this out but hope this helps someone next Christmas too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 54
Hi

I realise this form is a bit old but I had the same problem this Christmas and it helped! However my boiler is fairly old and did not have a red button with an X but it was located on the back of the thermostat. My boiler is a Warmflow M5 and if you take the top panel off you get access to the circuit housing box, behind this there was a bolt but its hollow, it leads to the back of the thermostat! If you put something plastic in and push you will feel a very small click, this reset's the thermostat!

Took me a while to figure out, had to remove the thermostat to figure this out but hope this helps someone next Christmas too!

Hi Gaz and welcome to the forum.

Unusual first post in that you've given a solution and not asked a problem so thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to H/L Reset light on warmflow boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
Hi Mys sons house has Ideal HE 35 fitted from new 4 years old heating works OK but no hot water System pressure OK at just over 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi just joined but have read many posts on here regarding warmflow About a month ago we had the heat exchanger replaced as all rusted and...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
C
Hi just wondered if anyone can help me. I have a warmflow boiler and it fires up then the pressure rises to 1 then it cuts out and the H/l reset...
Replies
Views
D
hi everybody, ive joined this forum hoping to get some sound advice from you guys. i think i may have a heating problem or i might just be...
Replies
Views
deniance
D
J
Hi, I have a boiler that has not been used for about 6 months. The system had been drained until yesterday, when I filled it back up. I bled...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock