Discuss Broken armitage shanks cistern lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dampatch

My Brother in Law was painting his customers downstairs cloakroom and broke the cistern lid. Its a 30 year old Armitage Shanks white Syphonic close coupled WC. He was only charging £70 for work and is a bit miffed to say the least, now looks like he will have get me to replace the complete loo. Already been to local plumbers merchants and no joy. Has anyone any other ideas where I may get one.

hi, i have a few cistern lids, all colours and sizes. Post the max size of the cistern (length and depth) i.e with the lid off.

Look for printed number underside of cistern lid, decent merchant can help source.

thanks for that cistern size, lid off. 51cm by 22cm. lid no.17551 (white)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broken armitage shanks cistern lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am planning to get a new WC for the downstairs cloakroom in our house. We have two possible WCs in mind. Both have a cistern with a lever rather...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping someone can help with a bit of knowledge. I have a couple of Armitage Shanks Princess Toilets (H866) that were installed in 1998 and...
Replies
Views
B
Greetings everyone. I'm writing from North Queensland, Australia. Currently renovating a 30 yo house. In one room there is an Armitage Shanks...
Replies
Views
BruceB
B
D
My brother inlaw was painting a customers downstairs cloakroom and broke the cistern lid of an armitage shanks wc. Its about 30 years old.He was...
Replies
Views
dampatch
D
Customer called me out saying there is no water coming from either the cold tap on the bathroom basin, the cold shower or the cold bath tap. So I...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
Back