From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Armitage Shanks non-standard (?) cistern outlet valve needed in Australia in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BruceB

Greetings everyone. I'm writing from North Queensland, Australia. Currently renovating a 30 yo house. In one room there is an Armitage Shanks toilet that needs a new cistern outlet valve. The 'universal' 50mm outlet valve replacement available locally will not quite fit it. No-one I've spoken to here has encountered a cistern outlet hole this size and I've found no answers online. I have emailed Armitage Shanks UK twice with nil result.

The cistern is marked 'Armitage Shanks Australia 5062'. The size of the round hole in the cistern lid is approx. 27mm

Can anyone suggest where I might buy a suitable replacement part online, and exactly what I should ask for?

Many thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armitage Shanks non-standard (?) cistern outlet valve needed in Australia in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares