Discuss Rapid dose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are doing this for yourself ok but if its customers no way - get the best
Sentinel, Fernox whatever charge them and leave the empty tub for them to see -

what is the point going for cheap unknown products on behalf of your
customers who trust you ? CHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rapid dose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi everyone The boiler fitted is a Glow worm micron, and the system is a standard domestic copper cylinder type, approx 1 year ago the boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi guys OK I guess I am one of millions on here looking for an opening into the world of heating & plumbing I came into plumbing finally in 2011...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi. I've completed my City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing and Heating 6189 and have recently got my JIB card through. I've also done the BPEC...
Replies
Views
chirag1988
C
F
Hello new to this forum so hi to all. My combi is BIASI GARDA HE M96.28SM/B2 problem first started when putting wicks rapied dose central heating...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
M
Re-posted from the Hello Forum (I had so much trouble trying to post this last night owing to one word -j1gg3ry! - I gave up and went to bed in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock