Discuss evening all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross fingers, that should do the job. Mine complies and still froze up, thinking about alternative.

I am fixed - you guys are fantastic - what a wonderful welcome to the forum :)
thank you thank you thank you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to evening all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, I have a Worcester boiler installed recently. It was moved from the first floor to the loft. Existing 22mm condense pipe was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY...
Replies
Views
Hi, Since having some house renovations 2 years ago, which included adding two extra rads, replacing others and re-plumbing the boiler , I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm wondering if anyone can help with any suggestions on a very frustrating problem We moved into a house about 2 years ago and it had...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock