Discuss blown fuse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian_the_gas

Help!!
I have a vailant turbo max pro and the fuse in side the front drop down pannel keeps blowing. Is there an obvious problem or will it require the use of a multi tester and service engineer to find the cause? I guess the answer will be " it could be a number of things" but just wondered if there was a specific cause to the problem.
Thank's in advance.
Brian.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blown fuse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve just assessed a top floor penthouse with what’s best described as Sod poor water pressure (1 bar standing, 0.25bar working) at...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
J
Firstly apologies as I'm a complete novice to boilers....the things not working hence I'm having to learn! Came home from honeymoon last week to...
Replies
Views
JoseGaf
J
T
Dear all, I'm going to preface this with the answer to the obvious question. I am not gas safe registered. Answering the second question, I do...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock