Discuss T4TS plumbing scenarios in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read your books and follow it.
Fk me it is hardly rocket science. A wean with a biscuit rse could do that.

any chance of getting one of these CDs, just out of intrest;has anybody got one spare?

the books for these scenarios i.e scenario 3 (that i am stuck on) dont tell you how to perform the task, just regulation and very basic info. Really poor as ive never done this work before, so what it tells you is to cap off vents; then tells you about what water pressure should be. Sod all else really nothing about where to attach pressure gauge or how to go about even starting the job. Soundness test on hot and cold water systems. Please can anyone help?

what does that tell you about what your spending you hard earnt cash on???????????????
is it worth it???????

Finally completed scenario 3. soundness test. thanx 4 the help. Really have to search with the mouse and the graphics movement isn't good so the option wasn't appearing to connect pressure kit. thanx anyway

Hi all im new to this site i've been trying to do scenario 3 managed to change taps do soundness check on the hot/cold and do the full system check but yet i still get you have not completed this scenario its becoming very frustrating out of intrest rockdude as you've completed it any ideas what im missing? I made sure the boiler was turned off before turning the gate valve off

finally got scenario 3 completed!!! i have completion code and access code for the next scenario if any1 wants it :)

Im having the same problem now and its getting bloody annoying.

I can do everything in this scenario apart from the Cold and Hot Water Soundness testing. What am I doing wrong

Ive checked absolutely everything (twice!) and Ive even left it for 15 minutes in case but still No!!

It would be nice to get more details from the results rather than 'you did not complete a soundness check on the hot water/cold water' At least give us a clue what we are missing

Can anyone help before I start using the CD as a lethal weapon by throwing it at something?

Thanks
look under kitchen sink washer pipes not the valves red and blue pipes put cursor on pipes pressure test here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4TS plumbing scenarios in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning, I recently had an extension, new bathroom and new en-suite fitted. Prior to the works the hot water worked. Now we have moved...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, My rather old immersion boiler decided to give up the ghost the other day, notifying the household by tripping the switches at the fuse box...
Replies
Views
rflook
R
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
S
Are you sitting comfortably? Good, now here's a story. Called to a larger property with a big unvented cylinder (Megaflo). About a year ago it...
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
M
Hi all. We have had a few issues with our boiler over a couple of years, which I'll try to keep concise. We have a condensing boiler in the...
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock