Discuss bath shower mixer taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just fitted a new bathroom with bath shower mixer taps when turning on both hot and cold taps very limited water supply yet when shower mixer is engaged pressure is fine gravity fed cold water hot water fed via a cylinder pressure is equal else where in bathroom any ideas what is causing the lack of water from hot and cold taps

Maybe stating the obvious, - but does it have an airator or even a basic plastic nozzle on end of spout? It could well be blocked with fine debris, flux, solder, scale, etc, that comes when water was turned back on. Sounds very like that because you say cold and hot flow poor and won't alter if both on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bath shower mixer taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Back