Discuss b/g orange drain down hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

someone asking last week where to find that rubber/ orange drain down hose that british gas use?.

well, in local hspc centre last week i saw a flyer and apparently rotten burger supply them in 10m length, not sure on price tho.;)

i have one of these there alot better

Does anyone have a link for these?
I am really getting ****** off with going through normal hoses...what with the kinks and flatting out and all that goes with draining a hot system down using them

Please... I need a good alternative!!

Last edited by a moderator:
or to put it another way.
What hose do you use?
Off the top of my head my normal hose is about 11mm internal diameter (but its late..)

What do you guys use to draindown ?

someone asking last week where to find that rubber/ orange drain down hose that british gas use?.

well, in local hspc centre last week i saw a flyer and apparently rotten burger supply them in 10m length, not sure on price tho.;)
saw this product in plumbcentre in maidenhead but was made by regin , price was ÂŁ39 plus vat rrp price is about ÂŁ59 plus vat , been after this hose for years never been able to find , ive ordered two as they are only 10m lengths but are easily joinable just a small piece of 15mm will do , my local branch said they would have to order in from central stores would take 2 weeks , i think this hose will sell out very quickly as is very good hose that stays flat and rarely kinks if laid properly . good luck !

Does anyone have a link for these?
I am really getting ****** off with going through normal hoses...what with the kinks and flatting out and all that goes with draining a hot system down using them

Please... I need a good alternative!!
regin make this orange rubber hose in a 10mtr length product code is regr09-drain-down hose kit , have a look at their web site

this one
[DLMURL="http://www.reginproducts.co.uk/flow%2526pressure/REGR09"]REGR09 - Drain-Down Hose Kit | Regin[/DLMURL]

So lt's find out who made it first as the rothenberger will be a copy like everything else they do. If we can find that out we will save a few quid as well. I actually can't think of anything rothenberger make that is not made better by someone else. Anyone think of anything?

Benzomatic is the same at 20 quid cheper. Bullfich autoperformer 2 is a much better torch and of course monument gasex torches beat it as well. Roths are shyte you are better off with a primus that you ligfht with a match they last for years.

aint got time to thumble about with matches , does your mum know !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to b/g orange drain down hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, Newbie here with a little plumbing experience, what i am trying to do is replace and old corroded and leaking rad with a new one and at...
Replies
Views
Jamesdeare
J
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back