Discuss Aqualisa shower pump help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparky Paul

I have been given a aqualisa quartz pump shower and have plumbed in as instructed by my plumber the problem is when switched on the dial flashes red continuously but nothing else happens , no water comes out.
Can anyone help me its driving me mad?

Did you flush the pipework through before connecting? Exactly which model is it?

the model is a A2 , i didnt flush the system through no? Im confused by it

Are the water supplies turned on, the connectors supplied with the unit have service valves incorperated into them ,check they are on and any other isolation valves in the pipework. The connections are pushfit so if your not sure there is water to the unit, disconnect the pipes and turn the valves on over a bucket. Turn the power off at the spur/mains and it should reset the processor. Other than that call Aqualisa tech help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa shower pump help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Good evening everyone. I am after some advice with regard to our hot water system before I call out a plumber if necessary. So about 3 times...
Replies
Views
Back