Discuss worcester boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danzil

Hi all

I was wondering if any body could help i have a worcester boiler, when you turn on the tap for hot water the pressure gauge starts jumping and the flow temprature goes sky high and the boiler starts banging, this does not happen all the time but it is more often than not, i was wondering if anybody has come across this problem.

Thanks Danzil

Sounds that maybe your pump is on its way out or a blockage,but if not happpening all the time,most likely the pump

Hi, this is Worcester, Bosch Group

Although we cannot offer live online help, our technical support team can help to answer your query, please call them on 0844 892 3366

Our plumber tried ringing you what you suggested didnt work we are getting quite frustrated now as it is happening alot now any ideas on who could help

had a similar problem with a new boiler, worcester, which i installed last year. system had been correctly cleaned and power flushed but i reckon some bits were blocking the pump/boiler. banging occured a few times so drained down and flushed thro again and it has cleared the problem up for 10 months now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock