Discuss Well he can score better than his football team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Our very own Leeds fan Mr Simon G breaks the 16 K , bloody good posting pal , WAHLS

Well done Simon

(Confused with a football thread -- Sorry)
Gee you’ve done well , ( oops thinking about Trump too much )
Quality :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Quality
:clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well he can score better than his football team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY...
Replies
Views
L
Well it seems everytime I go to this bleedin bum end of the county, it goes wrong. first 48 miles to get there, and the sat nav delivers me to a...
Replies
Views
S
(I think a combi is condensing as well, but not sure what the other type is called) We've had a few plumbers in, but they all have their own...
Replies
Views
Storm
S
B
After this mail I am going to drop the subject. I have worked in the Plumbing/gas fitting/ central heating industry nearly all my working life...
Replies
Views
Geegas
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock