Discuss The cloakroom bathroom from hell.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

.....today I installed a wash basin and a close coupled loo into the smallest "cloakroom" toilet I've ever worked in. Measured 36 inches wide and 93 inches long. Was hell and kept banging my head on everything.

Mind you custard can sit and pee and wash their hands at the same time.

What basin did you install system, was it one of those ultra space saving rat baths?

What basin did you install system, was it one of those ultra space saving rat baths?
Wish it was, it was a Plumbsure B&Q basin. Had to take the bloody door of its hinges too as it opened in the way.

I know all about cramped after the bathroom I've just fitted! There's only so many times you can crack your head on the basin before you call it a day.

worst one i ever had like that was a kitchen that was on a point of a building if i hit my head once i did it twenty times my partner couldnt get of the floor for laughing at one point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The cloakroom bathroom from hell.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
S
hi guys, ok, here is the deal, and please keep in mind I am a nice person and a very skilled quality tradesman. Not a cowboy..... I...
Replies
Views
C
Replies
Views
Masood
M
T
We've just had a new bathroom fitted. We bought and paid for the 3 pc suit, I just needed plumber to remove existing bathroom fittings/tiling and...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
I have been doing constant bathrooms this year, I keep saying "this is definalty the last one I do this year" but I've just taken on two more. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock