Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom hand basin install - Sunny Barking in Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cymruchris

Following on from my other thread here:

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/b...-turner-techflow-pump-enquiry.html#post512503

In which my 'recommended' plumber did three quarters of a job, and then disappeared.. I need another 'better' recommended plumber to come and finish the job.

The bathroom handbasin needs both water outlets connecting to a combi tap (fittings present) and the waste needs extending, as it currently doesn't reach the under side of the basin. See the basic photos below:

IMG_1806_zps34221263.jpg

That's the handbasin. (Surprisingly)

IMG_1809_zpsf16caa53.jpg

And here you can just make out the waste on the left hand side - but it's about 6 inches too short and needs a better alignment to the waste on the basin. You can also see the outlets for hot and cold that need connecting to the mixer tap.

I'm based in a nice part of Barking in Essex (well relatively nice - as in I don't get my doors broken down or my car windows smashed) and have parking available. I'm very flexible with timing (aparf from this coming Monday) and can be here at any time of day or night. I don't mind if the jobs done in the day or the evening, whatever suits best. You can probably tell from the fixtures and fittings that I'm no millionaire :) So reasonable quotes (I won't say cheap as I know that offends - as it would me as well!) would be welcome.

If you happen to know a bit about pumps - see the other thread - then that might be a bonus. Thanks for reading.

As a final note I must point out that I'm Welsh. So please be warned that I might talk too much.

I will however provide coffee on demand - and leave you to get on with it if the talking becomes too much.

Here's hoping I can find someone that won't do half a job and bugger off. (Yes I know - I should have come here in the first place - but when a good friend recommends - you tend to go with it!)

Please feel free to post here - or drop me a PM. Thanks again.

Hi Chris,

I've sent you a PM. I'm based near you, and would be happy to come and do the work required.

Cheers,
Masood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom hand basin install - Sunny Barking in Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock