Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss new toilet - 6 litre flush and side exit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cloudburst

Hi,

I'm aware that some modern 6 litre toilets don't flush away well. Does anyone know of a brand which does work okay?

Also, I'll have to use a right angled connector for a side exit to the toilet outlet for space reasons. Would this contribute to any problems with flushing?

I could connect a basin outlet to the toilet foul pipe within the room, using a boss strapping. Would this give backflow problems up into the toilet pan?

Hope someone on this very good forum can advise, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new toilet - 6 litre flush and side exit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm renovation my own house, and I'm just moving on to the bathroom. I've realised that the soil pipe is too low, the bottom of it...
Replies
Views
Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I bought a combo potty with basin from Bathroom republic via eBay and I'm about to set about fitting it. It was advertised as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm new to the forum and looking for a bit of help with a new toilet I'm fitting, I'm quite a proficient DIYer but I could use some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock