Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Monobloc Bath Mixer Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonlea

I have a bath mixer tap which has just one multifumction handle controlling both hot and cold water. It is dripping badly. How do I change the washer especially how do I get to the washer as it is not obvious to me how the handle is removed.

It is very similar to this one
[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9986498&fh_view_size=12&fh_start_index=24&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372014}/categories%3C{9372035}/categories%3C{9372173}/specificationsProductType%3dbath_shower_mixer_taps&fh_refview=lister&ts=1290373170305&isSearch=false"]Wave Bath Shower Mixer Chrome Effect, 0000003634400[/DLMURL]

This is the wave bath shower mixer on the B&Q site no EAN: 0000003634400 £89

Last edited by a moderator:
you have a cartridge gone,good luck on getting spares,it comes apart by removing the red/blue circle screw under there

yes i mirror gas man b&q taps are more often than not made in china with practically non existent spares supply you will probably be better off getting a new set of taps in the long run

thanks for your advice - where exactly is the red/blue circle screw - under where?

hot and cold circle where you would turn the tap,pulls out,screw under it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monobloc Bath Mixer Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock