Discuss Working pressure effecting combustion. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Only saying what the guys leading the reassessment taught me and I’d rather use it than not

Yes but GIUSP comes from the HSE. I think I’m probably going to follow the gas laws rather than a bloke in a training centre

What about gas safe don’t you follow them ?

A regulation and a procedure. I'm quite happy to use NCS terminology and in my bubble I'm the law, but I'll consider the regulations while I'm putting on my spurs and drinking at the sloon:D

I don’t disagree with the sentiment you still have to advise customers. Call it advisory NC NCS whatever you still have to do it

Reply to Working pressure effecting combustion. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I have my initial gas safe inspection coming up after successfully completing my ACS a few weeks ago - and, it's fair to say i'm slightly nervous...
Replies
Views
M
sorry about the wait for my epic story, didnt realise you get timed out in the writing something section. wrote this earlier so hopefully copy and...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
T
Overheating Baxi 100 HE condensing boiler. First of all switch that boiler off. It's DANGEROUS!! read on... If you have met a Baxi 100 HE with a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi and thanks in advance for any advice It’s a little long as quite simply I need to be sure whether I can get a free repair as it’ll be after...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock