Discuss Why isn't this job snatched up yet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
[URL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/83011-connection-thermal-store-kidderminster-area.html]http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/83011-connection-thermal-store-kidderminster-area.html[/URL]

Don't think this offer will be around long, do you? some lucky lad/lass will have a creamer of a job
All fittings and materials already bought, underfloor heating already fitted, including the manifold!
Just turn up with your sandwiches, it'll only take a morning:devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wonder why the other guy left? after all you have to take on responsibility for all the work when you sign it off for building regs!!

Got the underfloor off tinternet for peanuts, chucked it in themselves serpentine like (cos it's easy) didn't pressurise it while laying screed
Bought thermal store from same because it came with "all the fittings needed for installation"
Just need some lucky fella to fit and as you rightly state, take responsibilty for it all,
this is the bit that gets my goat

Course, it may just be me being cynical and there's a completely reasonable explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why isn't this job snatched up yet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just priced up a massive domestic installation, an eco build home. It did make me laugh as he was mentioning the spec he wanted when he was on...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
V
Hello all Once again, I'm hoping that you might be able to give me a bit of advice It's been a few weeks now since I last posted to the site. In...
Replies
Views
TasMan
T
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is definitely a lot of useful info, although ive...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
T
This boiler was for a job im doing in a couple of weeks but the customer decided to change their kitchen and the unit size for the boiler has...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop'...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock