Discuss rads still not heating, help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackcatgas did what you advised, everything great all the ground floor rads roasting when the other 2 floors are turned off but when we started to add a rad at a time on the 2nd floor the ground floor rads started to get colder until they just luke warm and the top floor were still turned off ( could it be the pump and i think its a combi system as there is a small red tank right beside the boiler with a pressure gauge with a mark at 1.5 bar for the max )

When upstairs rads are hot and downstairs are cooler it's a classic failed pump syndrone (speling?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rads still not heating, help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really stuck with an issue I have with our soliud fuel back boiler system and my novice understanding is pretty much out of ideas so...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a little advice so I can try and save a bit of money this winter (especially considering the new prices!) I have an...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I have recently moved into a new house – or rather a 1960s built house. The central heating system looks to be around 10-12 years old...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock