Discuss Plumbing Career Academy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chadster666

Has anyone heard of this outfit at all. They say they can get me to NVQ3 level and then onto ACS but i am not sure. Any information or help would be appreciated, they may also be be known as Learn Plumbing

yes m8,
they supply you with theory course and test after each section for your understanding what you have studied.
when u complete a section you can attend practical work shop, for say learn how to bend pipes. this can be done at a third party workshop at weekends if you prefer at aditional cost to what you pay for the theory (pay as you go).
this can be basic plumbing c&g cert. (cant remember what n#).
when you finish study, you enroll at local college for assesment to c&g 6128 or 9, then take nvq 2 if you have or when you have built your portfolio of evidence.
then nvq 3, then acs etc.
the course is written by brian curry, main c&g course writer/and examiner in u.k. google it.
there is no bells and whistles, it works and you get what you pay for.
they advise to follow the 6088 h&v. root because access is quicker to nvq3.
on this site people keep following the 6129 route which takeas longer. for some reason they think you cant install a bathroom suite if your corgi ??????????????h&v engineer. the early basic stages cover this h/ c installations etc. maybee im wrong??.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Career Academy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
D
Hi my name is David. I'm 29 years old. I live in South West London. I spent 2 years doing my City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 of the 6128 Plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Davidade
D
O
Hi all, Basically I'm currently a Sales Administrator looking to career change into Plumbing. I enrolled with Trades Gateway and was sold the...
Replies
Views
OllyWicks
O
Ok just to briefly say I passed my NVQ2 about 1 1/2 ago, been working with a gas safe engineer for about a year and now am looking to do my NVQ3...
Replies
Views
ashwilson
A
Emailed a company very local to me regarding their course and fast track and end off qualifications etc. For those interested in opinions, here's...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back