Discuss pipe tube carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

whats currently the best pipe tube carrier and best value for money?cant get pipe in 3 mlenths in my astra van since a bulk head guard was fitted for safety

I bought a new rhino 3 metre pipe tube on an ebay shop (over the phone) for £109.99 delivered.

yes i could but the thieves chop trough soil pipe quite easy

I bought a new rhino 3 metre pipe tube on an ebay shop (over the phone) for £109.99 delivered.

thats a good price,did it come with fixings?

Last edited by a moderator:
my mate bought a rhino tube carrier and when he came out of the cafe one morning thed nicked the lot using a battery saw

my mate bought a rhino tube carrier and when he came out of the cafe one morning thed nicked the lot using a battery saw
difficult one to fight against suppose if they want it that bad theres away pity i cant electrify my van its a pain in the @@@@ emptying it every night the fear of some smack head doing me over

sorry forgot to ask are the end caps[,locking end] hard for the tea leaves to brake off?
Locking aerodynamic end caps front/back.Hopefully I won't get to find out if the locks are poor!!!!They look allright though, but then again I probably don't have the mind of a thief!!

chain and a hook on the back of their van takes the side door of a transit in 3 seconds another 20 seconds and your tools are gone as well what chance has a tube holder got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe tube carrier in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I say 'engineers' but is that actually true in the strictest sense of the word? I guess that depends on how you interpret the work of a Plumber...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
D
You may have noticed Derek Hardman occasionally posting a link up for a petition. Here is a full explanation (lifted verbatim from facebook!) of...
Replies
Views
W
Hi, I want to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Martin and I am currently taking time out from my existing job as an offshore scaffolder...
Replies
Views
webfox
W
B
Ok, sorry if this request is a bit OTT, but as I am very new to plumbing, I really need some general guidance on buying tools, namely whats the...
Replies
Views
biofish
B
S
I have been in the game 12 years now, fully gas safe registered,insured,qualified, served a full apprentiship with a big building services...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back