Discuss mini pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

which mini pipe benders are the best got my 3 in one 6/8/10mm bender out the other day to bend a piece 0f 8mm more than 90 degrees and it just flattened the pipe are the irwin and rothenburghers the same

ant

i have a faithfull its great but do a search on here theres a thread about it somewhere

think mine are silverline. just didnt want to pay£18 for a pair of record ones to find they do the same.

ant

I have a pair of thumbs they cost my parents a fortune and I find them a really usefull tool with many other uses

A worthwhile investment Bart if you will use it.
I must admit mines gathers dust most days now and is rarely used but at the time i bought it, all the heating installs i was doing were in 8mm and i used it every day. As you say they are brilliant for in situ stuff.

many of the mini bender are the same machine with a different coat of paint and price. Bit like the record and hilmor benders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mini pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope you can help, I don't know any plumbers and just wondered about an idea of mine, it might not be do able for good reason! I...
Replies
Views
I have a double sink in my kitchen which connects to the trap via a FISC Italiana adaptor which is much narrower than 3 normal 40mm fittings. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Back