Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a double sink in my kitchen which connects to the trap via a FISC Italiana adaptor which is much narrower than 3 normal 40mm fittings.
The adaptor consists of a T piece with a connector for the pipe from the washer at one end and just a 90 degree bend at the other end
I have been trying to locate another T piece so I can connect it to my new condensing tumble drier.
The part number is 06138 . I have searched the web and cannot locate any FISC Italiana spares.
I think the chances of someone having a spare one, new or used, is very slim but I thought it was worth asking.

Have you tried the contact form on their website:

see if they can point you to a stockist. Don't delay, if you need to buy something from Italy it's about to get a whole lot trickier than it is now.

Otherwise, post a couple of photos illustrating the problem. UKP loves a challenge!

The distance between the sink drain centers is 200mm, would the mcalpine fitting be narrow enough to fit there

IMG_4094.JPG

Not quite sure why you don't think I need a drain as I have a TCFS93BGP condensing tumbler, as you can see below, which has a pipe on the back which can go into a drain.

IMG_4111.JPG

Hmmm anyone spot the ops issue here does he need a drain for a condenser dryer ? Me thinks maybe not . Kop
The 'condenser' part condenses the water vapour from the warm clothes so it can go down a drain. This avoids the need to have an elephant's trunk hose to a vent in an external wall.

My Hotpoint condenser dryer collects the condense in a pull out container in the left hand corner you just empty it as and when , guess this one maybe different ? Just looked it can be used either way employ a plumber easier all round

Screenshot_20190826-194458.png

Last edited:
Looks just same as Lira parts?
I might have some spares, but the configuration of all that waste seems weird to me. Never have seen any joined like that and I notice no manifold.

I would certainly rip that lot out and start again.

With the tees not being swept, that is not a good way to connect a washing machine waste - the flexi should go above and then loop down to its connection or nothing to stop rubbish going back to the washer.

Reply to Looking for FISC Dual Sink Drain Adaptor T Piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Does adaptor exist? Hi, looking to move a rad, the original valves will be hidden behind a bath, so I was wanting to leave original valves in place so no need to drain down, connect a run of 15mm pipe connecting to its new position. What size connector would fit on old rad valves that would...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone shower in the garage which has been removed. Unfortunately the pipes are only 1.5" on that side of the house since there's no bathroom and the house is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an Eastbrook Hurley towel radiator and fitting it as a dual fuel, with pipes coming out of the wall. I've been advised to get a T-Piece which the electrical element then fits underneath it, and then a manual valve fits into the side of the T-piece. On the other side...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock