Discuss mini pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

which mini pipe benders are the best got my 3 in one 6/8/10mm bender out the other day to bend a piece 0f 8mm more than 90 degrees and it just flattened the pipe are the irwin and rothenburghers the same

ant

I have one of these
Rothenberger Minibender Copper Pipe Set 8mm - 10mm - Transtools

Had it for over 20 years and prefer it to the lever ones but a decent lever bender will do good bends. Keep away from the cheap ones.

I've used one of those before,they're really good.It's great for bending in situ where the lever benders are are too big.I might treat myself before my tax year ends! I've got a rothenburger lever model which is fine.

A worthwhile investment Bart if you will use it.
I must admit mines gathers dust most days now and is rarely used but at the time i bought it, all the heating installs i was doing were in 8mm and i used it every day. As you say they are brilliant for in situ stuff.

many of the mini bender are the same machine with a different coat of paint and price. Bit like the record and hilmor benders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mini pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back