Discuss Look what i found under a bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

DSC_0046.jpg

Bone dry with the float valve stuck in the air and nobody knows what it feeds........the mind boggles. Typical nursing home.

I only clicked because I thought it might be a smutty 1970s magazine. Feel a bit cheated now.

I know something interesting, oh no wrong again.:sorcerer:

Ill have another look tomorrow for you.........not......filthy minds the lot of you.

I was hoping it to be a skeleton....a gun.... a bag of old teeth filled with gold or just a bag of gold...a wad of cash.

I suppose if it was something that was worth something you wouldn't let anyone know about it.

Last edited:
I was hoping it to be a skeleton....a gun.... a bag of old teeth filled with gold or just a bag of gold...a wad of cash.

I suppose if it was something that was worth something you wouldn't let anyone know about it.

Correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Look what i found under a bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock