Discuss Any courses close to Reading?? (Berkshire) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pipedreamer

Hi,
I would like the following courses;(In a 10 week crash course)

City and Guilds 6089 NVQ L2 Certificate
C&G 6129 Technical L2 Certificate
Bpec Part P Electrical Certificate
Gas Appliance Installation training
Bpec L3 Unvented hot water systems Certificate
Bpec L3 Water Regs Certificate
Bpec L3 Energy Efficiency Certificate.

Can anyone help, I need a course withing 1-2 hours drive from Reading?
I know I will have a lot more to learn after the course, but a friend has been a plumber for 30 years and I am going to work alongside him to achieve NVQ L3 over the coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any courses close to Reading?? (Berkshire) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi my name is David. I'm 29 years old. I live in South West London. I spent 2 years doing my City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 of the 6128 Plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Davidade
D
K
Hi, I'm a technology teacher (woodwork/metalwork etc.) aged 43, looking at training to be a plumber. I am considering doing a course run by...
Replies
Views
Dalejones
D
K
Hi all, Ready for War and Peace ? Hope you are all sitting comfortably, so let me begin...p.s. I am not a plumber, I work in IT so sorry if...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, Can anyone recommend the likely cost of putting an unvented system for a 4 bed 2 bath house? About 12 odd rads with TRVs are already...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi guys OK I guess I am one of millions on here looking for an opening into the world of heating & plumbing I came into plumbing finally in 2011...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back