Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester B 30i 25i Ng Filling arrangements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Any practical experience of problems with these filling units/keys leaking . And as the bottom cover needs removing I presume one must be GSR
to do this.... All replies gratefully recieved....Rob Foster aka centralheatking

If you’re talking about the slot on plastic cover on the base of these boilers to expose the key “hole” then no you don’t need to be GS. The key design is carp however and often leak

ok so the bottom bit is not classified as 'taking the cover off a gas appliance ' because the products of combustion are not contained in this area of the boiler, but the plastic key thing is rubbish ..as I thought
regards Rob

it's an improvement on the keyed filling loop. It's easy to top up systems but a pain when filling from empty. The lever springs back to the closed position, so you end up locking it open with a screwdriver! I still prefer an external loop.

that contravenes water regulations but hey vaillant do it as well as the rest of the country

So how does your unit comply if not check valves ?

Reply to Worcester B 30i 25i Ng Filling arrangements in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all! Seeking opinions/advice on how to handle an idea from a client of mine, I wonder if anyone else has come across this before? One important caveat: My primary discipline is as a gas safe engineer! I am NOT a "dyed in the wool" plumber of many years experience, so please be gentle &...
Replies
Views
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS OF BOILERS ALL THE CONTROLLING BODIES, BELOW SMOKE ALARMS LESS OPEN FIRES HAVE WE ACHIEVED ANYTHING BY BEING GAS REGISTERED THERE ARE OVER 200000 ROAD...
Replies
Views
S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop' Derbyshire, SK13 8RB 01457869280 About me: I am an experienced, consistent and competent gas service engineer with a great, practical...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock