Discuss Victoria Plumb Baths in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bishbosh77

Hi Guys
I have a customer who wants to buy a shower bath from Victoria Plumb its £300 with loo and sink no taps or waste but it seems way to cheap and after fitting cheap B & Q suites before don't want a headache so has anybody fitted one of these and if so any issues.
Can anybody recommend shower bathroom suites from the cheaper end of the market?
Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks

Bishbosh77

legs alone would be 300 from victoria plumb i'de be surprised if they get the sweet for that

Hi
Its on the web site, no taps waste but inc bath,screen, toilet, basin 300 pund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Victoria Plumb Baths in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning, I recently had an extension, new bathroom and new en-suite fitted. Prior to the works the hot water worked. Now we have moved...
Replies
Views
S
Hoping for some advice on the use of AAVs while plumbing in my new bathroom. There is a sketch of the waste layout in the link below. All of the...
Replies
Views
Stephen44uk
S
I'm wandering if I can pick some of your brains for a plumbing question for my wastes in the bathroom. At the stage of about to do the first fix...
Replies
Views
I am replumbing my lakeside hunting cabin (totally off grid, water from a well or the lake, solar power through a battery bank and now a large...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, -I would really appreciate your advice on whether it would be possible to have a gravity fed toilet, basin and shower installed...
Replies
Views
Back