Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Waste question in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm wandering if I can pick some of your brains for a plumbing question for my wastes in the bathroom.
At the stage of about to do the first fix for the bathroom, i will have a separate shower, bath, toilet and basin in the room.
What I would like to do is, use a horizontal 110mm soil pipe that will run along the joists and tee the shower, basin and bath all separately into the one 110mm pipe to save pipe work under the floor.
I'm thinking of running the 110mm pipe just up to the shower tray and using a end plug on the 110mm with a connector to tee into the shower, then using a 110mm 90 degree tee fit inline for the toilet and on this fitting a pan connector that has the waste fitting ontop, then on the last bit of the horizontal run connecting the bath waste using a boss fitting.
Could someone let me know if this is possible?
One thing that would concern me is that if i flush the loo is there a chance of it draining any of the traps from the bath, shower or basin? So then getting gurgling or smells.

If I cant do this i will still use the pan connector with the waste for the basin on the 110mm, and just run a waste pipe for the shower and the bath to join into.

Any advise is appreciated. Excuse my plumbing terms, im not a pro yet.

A sketch of what you intend would be useful including measurements and position of soil and vent pipe

Reply to Bathroom Waste question in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock