Discuss Tankless heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazy diamond

Hi all,

I have a seized immersion in a very old and now buckled 1050x450 direct combination HWC for my flat. I am selling the flat moving within a few months and was weighing the cost of either a new cylinder or installing a tankless multipoint instantaneous water heater-for the right price. This would free a lot of space and become a selling point for the flat as they dont boast much storage. Any thoughts about choices, prices and places to buy? Thanks.

Replace the cylinder but get a plumber to have a go at the immersion first. Installing a electric multi point will require a sizeable supply to feed a whole house and they are not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tankless heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all At the moment I am living in misery and need some help/advice. This is my story: Both the elements in my hot water cylinder has died...
Replies
Views
TLDR; Why are modern primatic cylinders unsuitable for use with an uncontrolled heat source? The scenario: I have a friend (really) that needs a...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi We are getting new heating installed. Likely go with Viessmann - looking for set and forget, high efficiency, high comfort level, weather comp...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My brother in law is buying a flat at moment that has old style storage heaters. He asked my advice but it's not something I've ever...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock