Search the forum,

Discuss Tankless heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazy diamond

Hi all,

I have a seized immersion in a very old and now buckled 1050x450 direct combination HWC for my flat. I am selling the flat moving within a few months and was weighing the cost of either a new cylinder or installing a tankless multipoint instantaneous water heater-for the right price. This would free a lot of space and become a selling point for the flat as they dont boast much storage. Any thoughts about choices, prices and places to buy? Thanks.

Replace the cylinder but get a plumber to have a go at the immersion first. Installing a electric multi point will require a sizeable supply to feed a whole house and they are not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tankless heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a no-go. It's a tiny stone-walled, screed floored terraced cottage, with no easy route for the gas pipe. So we're looking at electric options). Two people...
Replies
Views
Hi all At the moment I am living in misery and need some help/advice. This is my story: Both the elements in my hot water cylinder has died, they`ve been replaced several times over the years but unfortunately the last time this was done the "plumber" cracked the seal and I been told no...
Replies
Views
wondering if you lovely people can advise me the best option. just moved into a 2 bed ground floor flat, electric only. have a big water tank on econ 7 tariff. have to boost for about 4/5 hours to be able to fill a bath, so not the best. would love to get rid of the water tank and get some...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'm renovating (rewiring electricity, redoing and adding water pipes, gas pipes, moving walls) a house for the first time ever and, among other things, I will need to sort out hot water. Understandably, I have some questions. It's a very small house currently with only a kitchenette...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a combined direct vented hot water cylinder installed in my flat and it works on economy 7. Just recently I have noticed that when I open a hot tap the water didn't come out warm and also after about 2 minutes the cylinder or pipework to it started juddering. Just in case the heating...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock