Discuss Problems with Veggie oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjmmcc

A wee tip people,

Have terrible problems with cookers & issues with cold veggie oil on worktops & cookers :thinking:

Have found from nationally located DIY home supplier a paint removing product named “Diall” takes around 15 – 30 mins to work but reduces this horrible veggie oil to a removable gunk. Can then be washed off with normal cleaners.

Does any one have any other solutions to this problem. :confused5:

Just AR the cooker for lack of user maintenance. Saves cleaning it.

D10 is a zenith or is it eco lab degreaser it's awesome, but when burners a mess and units clean it's crystallised d10 and when you relight ovens stear well clear and get extract on full as releases chlorine gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problems with Veggie oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello we currently have an old Stanley range cooker in the kitchen and a back burner in the living room. There is also a hot water tank in the...
Replies
Views
Hi. DIY guy here, not a plumber of any experience. I would be grateful for constructive critique of the drainage design presented by this diagram...
Replies
Views
A
Bear with me here - my basic knowledge comes from reading online, not experience. I live in a 2 bed apartment with main bathroom and ensuite...
Replies
Views
Hi Moved into a property last year, combi system installed 3-5 years ago. Ready to start ripping radiators out as heating system is doing my head...
Replies
Views
U
Hi guys, I have a problem which hopefully there is a solution to, I have an eco tech 831 condensing boiler (valiant) 8 years old, when I open the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back