Search the forum,

Discuss Oil not getting to burner !!!!! DIY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JACINTHA

Hello everyone,
I ran out of heating oil and tipped the tank .Think dirty from bottom of tank may have got in . I have bleed it and checked pipes for blockage , blew down pipes but nothin came out . The oil is gettin to the burner but it wont fire . The tiger loop is fillin with oil but it isnt bubblin to take the air away .............. simple explanation pls im a woman but have fixed it b4. But this has me SICKENED

You could have knackered the fuel pump, blocked the filters so that some but not enough oil is getting through, blocked the nozzle, etc. Treat yourself to an engineer and a watchman.

Its either dirt or water in the fuel filter, the filter in the fuel pump or the nozzle filter is dirty. I agree with simonG, time to pick up the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil not getting to burner !!!!! DIY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I absolutely love doing stuff in my house and just joined the forum to get some help from you all on troubleshooting a rad issue...
Replies
Views
G
Hello All, I'm having a nightmare with my Riello Oil Burner - pump. My own fault initially - I tipped the tank a bit as new oil wasn't coming for...
Replies
Views
Help .. Running out of options.. I have a client with a Grant vortex utility system 36-46 with riello burner. There is about a 20metre 10mm oil...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock