Search the forum,

Discuss Camray 5 leaking oil from Burner Nozzle in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

L

Lincoln22

Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed the burner unit I replaced the Burner Nozzle no problem, old was very dirty and sooty. Found the boiler wouldn't fire up. SO rather than than mess around buying piece buy piece I replaced the, capacitor, and Needle Valve Solenoid, no luck, changed the "magic eye" and boiler fired ok but smell of oil remained. Removed the burner unit again, found oil leaking (running) out of the burner nozzle so replaced the Needle Valve. No luck, oil still running out of the burner nozzle when boiler off and just oil supply turned on. I'm all out of ideas, any help appreciated please.

Reply to Camray 5 leaking oil from Burner Nozzle in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock