Discuss Help please Baxi 105e instant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the one,lets see if a diaphragm cures it its a small one similar to the pump pressure switch but most problems i have found stem from the plastic rods inside the valve they last about 2 years

so Puddle you think i should replace the diaphram?? is this an expensive job?
would you suggest to replace that part and get full service at same time

so Puddle you think i should replace the diaphram?? is this an expensive job?
would you suggest to replace that part and get full service at same time
diaphrgm kit is about ÂŁ20 but would be surprised if it cured problem with no hot water at kithcen tap , but hey , its a cheaper option and would narrow it down if not

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should let an engineer look at it , and sort it for you , or it will all end in tears , already cost you new taps and 3hrs now you looking at changing boiler parts and your obviously not an engineer so get someone in who is.:p:p

well i live in bournemouth if anyone on here wants to come sort it drop me a pm thanks to eveyone for all your input

jerry

just checked boiler again when i turn hot tap on upstairs boiler fires up,but when i turn tap on in kitchen boiler does not fire up but the pressure is the same as upstairs well it looks the same i dont know if this would still mean its the diaphram ?

id disconect the hot pipe to the kitchen tap conect some hose to the hot pipe and run it into the sink see if boiler light with full flow through the hose if it does problem is with the tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please Baxi 105e instant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My gravity fed hot water slows to nothing over 30 seconds. when tap turned off for 5 mins, tap will run again for 30 seconds etc. I have...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock