Discuss Decent Drill? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tapdancer321

:DHello,this is my first post on this site so obviously Iam a bit nervous!If this comes up in the wrong section I apologise(sorry).Anyway I need a bit of advice.Iam after a drill that is capable of going through exterior walls that are roughly 18 inches thick.If anyone can recommend one I would be grateful.:confused:

Hitachi koko sds + had mine 2 years expensive but quality kit

Depends what size hole you want.

If it's going to be regular use for your work, then Hilti. otherwise Makita.

welcome to forum.

try a tritan 6kg sds breaker from screwfix for about £50.

and if your tight for cash, then makita is bringing out another new model and the older ones are getting 50quid off
still looking at 140 quid tho.

and just to confuse you even more, I always use dwalt, the 2kg sds .
On my second 1 in 6 years, 1st one only wore out cos was drilling 5inch cores with it:D

Thanks for that lads.The Titan machine gets good reviews and is a bargain price so I think I'll go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Decent Drill? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Please could I ask for someone to help me with sizing a rad for my living room. I have tried about 7 online sites so far, and have results ranging...
Replies
Views
L
Popped back to see the plastic surgeon after my ct scan last week. He took ages running over our previous conversation before putting up the ct...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
I'm setting up on my own, starting in April and am slowly collecting a few tools that I'll need. I've got all the usual stuff (hand tools, torch...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
So you have some fancy porcelain tiles on the job and you think you can just angle grind your way through it to make holes. Right Idea? Well at...
Replies
Views
365drills
Yup its TOOLFAIR time again. OK so the event is not specific to Plumbing but you will find a general array of Professional tools on show over the...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back