Discuss Buteline Pipe & Fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adh

Hi All,

In the process of a new build and have come across Buteline as an alternative to PEX or copper for the plumbing. Have had a look at the pipe and fittings in the flesh and was quite impressed by the specifications and quality of fittings. I know it's expensive for the clamping tools and fittings but not sure how the whole system would compare to copper, which is my other option - I don't like pushfit plastic!

Anyway has anyone any experience of fitting this and what are your thoughts on the pros and cons? Seems to be a simple method of attaching the fittings but robust with no danger of O-Ring failure or pipes pulling out.

As always appreciate any thoughts you have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buteline Pipe & Fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi, so we had tried to fit an isolation valve into copper pipe that came close from the mains supply, but i'm not proud of it. we had to leave the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to install compression valves onto existing non-pullable copper pipe WHILE designing-in a means of being able to replace the whole...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
I've just completed my 6035 Level 2 Diploma (C&G) and Water Regs/Unvented Hot Water Systems (Logic) with The Plumbing Academy / Access Training...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all I am now in the process of installing a full central heating system on my 3 bed detached house whilst still living in it, not easy...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock