Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on gas boiler flue positioning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

393scorpio

I am looking for advice on a gas boiler flue installed in October 2007.
It is a horizontal flue which is only 160mm from ground level where cars are parked right next to it. I noticed that there has been a small bend put on the end of the flue which looks like a
Halstead Maxol Plume Diverter Kit SPHAL956103, does this extra part mean that it complies with building regulations?
Your help would be greatly appreciated

Elaborating a bit on what the lads have stated. On some condensing boilers a plume management kit may be fitted to divert the combustion gases/steam away from where they would cause a nuisance. The manufacturers instructions will confirm if this may be fitted. If the flue termination is less than 2m from the ground a terminal guard should be fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on gas boiler flue positioning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have concerns about the closeness of our boiler flue to the neighbours velux window. Conditions permitting and the window open the flue...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
J
I say 'engineers' but is that actually true in the strictest sense of the word? I guess that depends on how you interpret the work of a Plumber...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
T
Hi, I wonder if someone here might be able to help me. I am a punter, not an engineer - be gentle. I had a new Worcester Bosch 18i system...
Replies
Views
W
I have a CDi24 Worcester Combi Boiler using Natural Gas. I am quite sure it is the CDi24 RSF model. I am building a conservatory at the back of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock