Discuss ACS Practice exam website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rob would be. Much appreciated as I'm just in depth of working out test installation volume and just seem to get the equations right

Ok here's the link
TEST INSTALLATION VOLUME
VP VF VM
Summary
Volume of fittings= volume of pipework Ă·10
Installation volume =pipework volume +fittings volume +meter volume :8:

Make it easy for yourself.

VP = Volume of pipework - 8m of 22mm = 8 x 0.00032 (The volume of 1m of pipe.) = 0.00256

Fittings equals 10% of that so the easiest way is times by 1.1 - 0.00256 x 1.1 = 0.002816

Or work out your 10% and add it to your vp so 10% of 0.00256 = 0.000256. Add this to your VP so VP + 10% = 0.00256 + 0.000256 = 0.002816.

VM u6 meter = 0.008

VT = VM + VP (10% already added) - 0.008 + 0.002816 = 0.010816.

Cake and pie.

Thanks croppie.. But you even went another way round .. Is that 0.00256 the total velocity for 1m after the multiplication..?? Won't ask any more questions. Bit confusing but I'll settle down soon
Thanks again :8:

Is that not converting Gross to Nett when doing that though croppie..??

Slow down spanner, you're getting very confused here!
put the book down and relax tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Practice exam website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Just wanted to ask that has anyone used this website to revise for their ACS revision? the website im on about is...(Not promoting/Not paid)...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
hi everyone ... im looking for some ACS assesment exam papers as i ve got my core plus 4 next week and i could do with a bit of a heads up to what...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
U
I got this off plumbingpages.com is there any more comments that will help improve the site (don't hold any thing back) this site can only get...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
J
Hello. I'm currently halfway, just short of, through a ND for I.T practitioners in Software Development at college, I chose it as I have a passion...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock