Currently reading:
plumbing pages

Discuss plumbing pages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uug197h

I got this off plumbingpages.com is there any more comments that will help improve the site (don't hold any thing back) this site can only get better with your help

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:25 pm Post subject: UK Plumbers Forums Reply with quote
I've linked back to here from www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk, please feel free to pop-by and say Hello Smile

I also link havily to Plumbworld Wink Embarassed
Agile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I had a look at his site and indeed registered and made a test posting!

Its totally anonymous with no indication of who is running it. Like his posting here with no name either!

It has a heavy handed moderator called UGG 197 or something who is not polite and also hides his identity and replies to most of the enquiries himself anyway.

Its only been running a few days and already this UGG has tampered with someones posting!

I have PMed my complaints to him but not had any reply yet.

Based on what I have seen of it so far its a site to avoid!

Tony
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlumbersUK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:11 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey there,

My name's Dan and I run it. Ugg is an older guy that is experienced in the trade but not so experienced with the web I believe.

I take your points on board but as many others will agree it's just a new site getting known so criticism will only help the forum so it's gladly welcomed.

I've noted your views but they're not really ones we can work with so they're on the shelf so to speak.

Hope you all pop by and register, greatly welcomed.
Agile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote
PlumbersUK wrote:

I take your points on board but as many others will agree it's just a new site getting known so criticism will only help the forum so it's gladly welcomed.

I've noted your views but they're not really ones we can work with so they're on the shelf so to speak.

Well a first name is at least a start!

But everything else is going to be the same and I expect that Ugg will get more pleasure tampering with postings as the power complex it gives him goes to his head!

Still a site to avoid in my view, there are plenty of better run sites like this one or DIYnot with a more friendly attitude!

Tony
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote
The site Owner Dan has made some amendments and I can now recommend the site as somewhere you can visit if you have a few minutes to spare.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing pages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back